Friday, February 3, 2012

lyle hampton is in Beauty as well.the young gyu.what kinda name is lyle
i thought we were over the kid stuff lover
no lover
and noooo i think i'll stick to the soda pop
dadd
gooooood boi he says
did u lick my ear or are u just glad to see me

boy
these actors
and scribes
nothing hotter than an actor scribe

JIM did you give the kids sugar pops in the middle of the night
they wanted it

it's like 6 30 or so..i have to l;ike look good or something for court in a coupla days and have no real way of getting a hotel in LA
my ID was stolen by the BROOD

How was the pool Joan I saw cleaning the sugar pop and pieces of pop tart of the linoleum
joan pours herself some wine.me some coffee from the machine near the hot tub.
Jake Stevens who played Evan actually levitated
literally
10 feet high

big fuckin deal i think looking for fuckin quarters

No comments:

Post a Comment