Monday, January 23, 2012

they switch me around as they like.they morph me.but i have to think of a better word than morph
work for the very peeps that PROXED me
the MEERCATS!

PROXY they like
they even gave me like 26 doLLLARS for it AND a god damn hotel.

meercat.morphing
no more KID stuff
they made me smarter too
For Damien king of the asshols.
i'm supposedly in love with this guy
i like saw him on television
but they bring him in
in ways beyond my understanding
he like .goes into my .nervous sytem .like literally .and he's the only one thye tried who makes me like go wild inside.
for all i know it's some 99 year old housewife
who cares I sorta
say
but noooooo
It's damien .
all the way
prob is
he's married
..
hmm and supposedly SUPPPPOSEDLY for REAL
according to them..
i waSNT SUPPOSED TO say anything
seriously
i mean this shit is for real
i feaqr typing it i swear and must pause to see if  the;ll like morph me .
or whats a better word
as i am also the fuckin AD for these psychos

hmmm
is this when the rubber meets the wire?

no no no.i don't want it to go away EVER
more
more and double more


i dont get any of this.
i'm scared by it mainly
andf they don't let up on the smoking.
and all sorts of stuff.that was.
uh
terrifyling beyond comprehension.
u run sheerly on adrenalin
which seems to have run dry
and i don't quite know what to do/
now that the adrenalin the fear is gone

and they want me to be nice?
and friendly
and courteeus in lones

I can't
I see how the vets coming back from away are on tv
they die in like sppeding accidents.and do anything to gEDt that feAr and waR rior feeling on .
it's not addiction  you find
it's basic instict
it's the only hope for mankind.
people this

uncoureus.
if something goes wrong
we will need them
so spare me and the rest of the PSYCHOS out there.
cuz
cavemen
is what youre gonna need

No comments:

Post a Comment